Wednesday, November 25

Stamp With Us ~ Recipe DT Call

Morning all from a very stormy island this morning. No ferries today so no school for my youngest. Todays post is a wee project  I was working on for this weeks challenge over on


I was delighted to be picked for the Top Spot again this week woohooo  thanks girls. This means a lot as these girls are such a talented bunch.

The challenge this time is to follow a recipe 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Brads 1 Stamp so I decided to transform this.....



........into this.


I'm a list person I make lists for everything. So when I found this bingo board in poundland I thought ah ha your are screaming for a makeover. Perfect for my endless lists of  "To Do"

The papers I won in blog candy so I'm unsure of the name so any help with the name would be much appreciated. *The papers are Washington Apple from SU ~ Thanks Sara*


Here is a wee close up of the stamp i used from One of a Kind set..... love this set.

This weeks challenge is also a DT call so I've decided to give it a go, I'll be keeping everything crossed.

Why not pop over and see the fab creations from the DT, you won't be disappointed.


~ Supplies ~

  • Stamps ~ One of a Kind
  • Cardstock ~ So Saffron
  • Ink ~  So Saffron
  • Papers ~ SU Washington apple (thanks Sara :))
  • Access ~ SU Grograin Ribbon (Thanks Maggie), brads from stash, Fiskars threading water punch,

Thanks for taking the time to visit today!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

16 comments:

Rosietoes said...

I love altered clip boards Alison and what a good idea to actually use it for something!! My daughters keep pinching mine. LOL
All the best with the DT call. :)
Edna x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Wonderful makeover for the bingo board Ali. Good luck, I hope you get on the DT.
Clare x

Sonia said...

Great job Alison :)
I am sure you would make a great DT member for stamp with us XX

Becky said...

That's great news Ali, love your altered clipboard!
Love Becky xx

pinky said...

Excellent makeover, could you do me lol. Good luck with the dt call.
Pinky

Sara said...

Love the altered clipboard. The papers are Washington Apple. They're not available now but I've kept a small stash back because they're so scrummy. I like how you've used the stamp with your brads. I don't use that one very often but love this idea. Thanks for playing along and for entering the DT call.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Donna said...

Hi Alison, well done on giving this clipboard such a fab makeover, the papers and colours are perfect! Thanks for your lovely comments this week, please don't be worried, I'm fine honest...I'm just going through a bit of a bad patch right now and no one seems to be able to help, least of all my GP! Hope all OK with you and family :) Donna x

Marion said...

They are lovely Alison, imagine one of those being waved when someone has won the jackpot lol

Marion x

Riet said...

Wowww Ali,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Tania said...

What a cute idea, love your blog. I have a little surprise for you over on my blog hope that it brightens your day-hugsTania

Rosie said...

Great work on that clipboard! Must get down to the pound shop .....

Bekka said...

The board looks great - lovely idea. I am a list girl too but am not sure I could fit all my lists on such a cute board!

Thanks for joining in the challenge

Bekka

theneon said...

This is a great make-over -- this must be used for a "happy list" because the colors are so happy. And, I can see that you will be happily making a wedding list of things for the mother of the bride to do. Congratulations!

Bev said...

oooh this is fantastic hun, LOVE the gorgeous colours x

simplyfairies said...

Totally Fabbie... and one of my fave papers too!! Oh why did they go retired!! ***HUFF***

Thankyou so much for joining in with SWU, and best of luck in the DT call...

Mrs Wonka said...

I am still mourning the loss of these papers! Love the project!

Thank you so much for joining in with Stamp With Us.

Zoe x