Sunday, November 22

I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas.......

This weeks challenge over on

Allsorts

is a Christmas Carol or Song title.

Fabulous cards by the girlies this week, you've got me singing my heart out. Hubby has been shouting for ear defenders cheeky begger.

I have chosen the classic "White Christmas" by good ole Bing for my card as this song reminds me of my Papa who passed away when I was only 11.... jings can't believe that's 30 years ago now.

I'm loving my new Tildas can you tell? lol.


I am extremely sorry for the poor quality of the pictures so difficult to get decent piccis at this time of year....me NEEDS a light box I think :D Ohh SANTA........
Got beat at the bowls yesterday...I played fabulously but was very unlucky of course hubby drew against me again this week so he won.......again boohoo!!!

Hope you have had a super weekend and are safe and warm. It's been blowing a hooley here today on the island and the ferries have been off for a good few hours. Hot Chocolate, jammies and my feet up sound like a good plan for tonight.




~ Supplies ~

  • Stamps ~ Magnolia Sparkling Tilda, See Ds Christmas Greetings, See Ds Holly Doodles set,
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils
  • Ink ~ Sage Shadow
  • Access ~ Martha Stewart Doily Punch,Dovecraft snowflake punch, Woodware leaves punch, Make Me flower punch, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Glamour dust, Black Stamens, Satin ribbon Anna Griffin

Thanks for taking the time to visit today!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

12 comments:

Debs said...

Simply stunning!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Claire said...

Ahhh this is adorable!!

Emma said...

hu hun i'll let you off not replying but you know where i am hun ok!!

Your card is lush and love tilda withing the wreath. have a good week and not blown away its awful here xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Hun, beautiful coloured Tilda. I love how you've framed the image with the ribbon and punched border edge. That ribbon is lush!
xx :0)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ali,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Cathy said...

Oh wow Ali this is stunning - gorgoeus image (and I rsisted this one LOL!!) and that green ribbon is to die for.
Hope you aren't too wet up there,
hugs
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful details and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so beautiful Ali, the colours and details really complement the image

brenda said...

Hello Ali

This is a gorgeous card, it has an almost ethereal feel to it.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

B x

Julie said...

Sorry for copying the comment above but when I saw this card I said out loud "Oh that's adorable". You are so clever. xxx

Dena said...

This card just makes me smile! It is just ADORABLE!
Hugs, Dena

Jules said...

Hi Ali

A super gorgeous card. Really beautiful.

The image goes so well with your song choice. Great ribbon and bow too.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

p.s. I love all the bits of snow falling down your blog page!!