Tuesday, November 3

Colour Create #30 ~ All White

Evening all, late posting today I watch Jack on a Tuesday and then my daughter comes for tea. I've just got tidied up phew! Today's card is another crimbo card I'm afraid. All White is the challenge over on Colour Create this week, some smashing examples from the girls. I've used my Inkadinkadoo snowman stamp love this little fellow and stamped him using bashful blue from Stampin Up. The snowflakes either side are a Papermania stamp again stamped in bashful blue. I used a Sakura glitter pen for some added sparkle.

Well I've got a date with an ironing board now and Edward *sigh* yip best way to do the ironing is to watch Twilight *big grin*



~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ Inkadinkadoo Snowman, Papermania snowflakes
Ink ~ Bashful Blue
Access ~ Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Snowflake punches by Woodware & Dovecraft,

Thanks for taking the time to visit, you make my day!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

10 comments:

Emma said...

hi hun loving the cleaness of the white so xmasey!!!
thanks for your kindness regarding adam much appeciated xx

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Ali. Absolutely stunning. I love it, so delicate and clean. Great job.
Love Sandra xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous card Ali

I agree about ironing to "Twilight" - I had that big a pile of ironing last week I got to watch it through twice LOL

Hugs Jane x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Ali - love all the embossing and that image is fab.
I am watching James May and plasticine ... oh the memories LOL!!!
Enjoy the ironing.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sue said...

Evening Ali,really love this card and ya knows i loves this cute snowman ;-)..lots of beautiful and stunning creations,really love the silent night card at the bottom of the page...stunning..i have just ordered that stamp:)...sorry for not visiting much just busy at the moment..hope you and yours are all well:)

sue
xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

I love this Ali, it is beautiful. The way you have used the stamps to make the main panel looks great.
Clare x

Annie said...

fabulous! I love the soft blue stamping with the all white texture.
a real stunner! hugs, annie x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love the elegance, very stylish.
luv
Debby

Janiel/ janny said...

This is very stunning....... Very pretty workmanship...
LOVE it!!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create...
hugs, Janiel

Shazziee said...

What a beautiful Christmas card.....love the subtlety of it...fab! x