Friday, October 9

Stamp With Us ~ Sketch



The challenge over on Stamp With Us today is a fabulous sketch. Stunning examples from the DT as always.
I have played along with the challenge before however this was on my old Wordpress blog. So today is my first entry on my shiny new Stampin up blog.


This is my interpretation of this weeks sketch and I do hope that you like it. I have been using up more of the "I Wish" Simply Scrappin set *scrummy* and i just love the Stampin Around wheels I think So Swirly is my favourite though.

Well that's it from me today. Please do check out the Creations by the Stamp With Us DT you will not be disappointed.

Hope you have a fabulous Sunday whatever you are doing.

~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ Stampin Around So Swirly,
Cardstock ~ Anna Griffin
Ink ~ Versamark
Design Papers ~ I Wish Simply Scrappin
Ribbon ~ Grosgrain Always Artichoke, Red from stash (Habico)
Other ~ Clear embossing powder

Thanks for taking the time to visit

Stampin hugs,

~ Ali x ~

No comments: