Friday, October 9

OCC ~ Purple





Todays card is for the challenge over on Our Creative Corner which is PURPLE. Fabulous exampoles from the talented DT. This is the first time I have attempted to mitre the corners using one of my Stampin Around wheels. The jury is still out will need a bit more practise I think with this technique. I have used my soft Summer set (love this set) and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig still need more practise with that too but it's not too bad. Well that's it from me tonight, not really in a bloggy mood I'm affraid I had some sad news earlier today that one of my school friends past away aged 41. Such a waste of a lovely caring person.

Will catch up with your blogs soon.



~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ Soft Summer, Forever Flowers Stampin Around, Oval all
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, Basic Grey
Cardstock ~ Craftwork Cards
Tools ~ Oval & Scalloped Oval punches, Cuttlebug Punch & Emboss Butterfly, Corner punch Unknown brand

Thanks for taking the time to visit

Stampin hugs,

~ Ali x ~

No comments: