Tuesday, October 6

Forever Friends

A very good morning to one and all. Firstly my sincere apologises for not being about last week however I was extremely busy with one thing and another. House inspecters from the housing sent surveyors to survey our house which in my opinion should be condemned. That's a long story however we are trying to get rehoused and are having to fight through tooth and nail.

It has been a weekend full of Celebrations I will be back later to tell you all about it and some cards and piccis to show you.

This card was for a commission for a family friend. Her Granddaughter who is in the US is 21 later this month, so I had to keep the card fuss free. I must admit I'm loving fuss free at the moment.


Here is the inside of the card which is quite plain however no fuss was wanted for this commission card as it was going to the US so tried to keep it as simple as possible with it being too plain IYKWIM.

Hubby and I are off out for lunch today so will catch up with everyone later on.




~ Supplies ~


Decoupage ~ Forever Friends
Inks ~ Versacolor umber
Papers ~ Papermania Regency
Access ~ Nesties, MS Doily Punch, Ribbon from stash

Thanks for taking the time to visit, you make my day!

Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

9 comments:

Tara said...

No fuss is just fine Ali - this is just gorgeous!
Hugs Tara xx

kath said...

beautiful card ali...love that little cutie and fuss free works everytime....good luck with the housing folks....stick to your guns....big hugs kath xxxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Ali and I do hope the housing gets sorted soon, very stressful!
Clairexx

Emma said...

my goodness ali you sound as though you have been mighty busy doesn't sound too good on the house front so i hope there is more positive news for you soon.
love your card and esp the poem inside.
P.S gutted i narrowly missed out on your dragon high hopes stamp on ebay!!

Cathy said...

Fab card Ali - I love cAS too, should do more of it LOL!!
Hope you get the house sorted soon.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Cheryl said...

So sweet and beautiful,love the image!!!I am sure your friend will be very pleased with this card!!
Hugs xx

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, what a sweet image and such perfect backing papers, this is going to be so well appreciated
Hugs Jacqui x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Ali, and wow what a great card, i am with you sometimes less is more, and its certainly the case with this card. I am trying out some more simplistic cards, thank you for the inspiration! hugs Linda x

Rose Petal said...

Hiya. Lovely card, delicate colours and very pretty.
Love Sandra xx