Wednesday, October 7

Cuddly Buddly Forest Edge Roundel

Evening all brrrr it's chilly tonight I'm freezing. Was a lovely afternoon and Jack and i went for a walk along the prom. Been trying to catch up on my CB samples that I have still to do. This is one I made last month but never got around to showing you. These stamps are fab for anyone who may not have nesties. Very detailed scene..just fab and Christmassy. I LOVE Crimbo time I'm worse than the kids ........ can you believe that lol.

Kim from Cuddly Buddly is holding a competition just now details on the Cuddly Buddly Blog. i have a button on my sidebar that will take you straight to it.

Well I'm off for a Hot chocolate and bed with my SU catalogue :D ....... now what to buy next........





~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ Forest Edge Roundel Oval Greetings Christmas
Medium ~ Prisma pencils
Papers ~ Pretty Classic Christmas Papers
Access ~ SU Oval punches

Thanks for taking the time to visit, you make my day!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

11 comments:

Penni said...

Lovely Ali. The tartan papers are great.

Hugs
Penni
X

Donna said...

Gorgeous little scene on this card Alison, sounds like you have had much brighter weather than us today :) Donna x

Linnie said...

Just had look at your blog beautiful work i am loving your cards
linniex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Cass said...

Gorgeous card Alison.Lovely image and the tartan paper.
Happy belated Silver anniversary too.
Cass xxx

nessy said...

gorgeous christmas card ali ~love the tartan ~just perfect
vanessa xx

Annie said...

how gorgeous is this Ali! I saw these and put them in my wish basket, well you know how it is! Interesting that the sentiments fit into the SU oval punch - but I just got the set of 4 Nesties so mustn't buy any more punches, but I do fiddle about trying to get the text just right!
hugs, annie x

Rose Petal said...

Oh Ali. This truly is delightful. I love the papers you have used, very effective.
Love Sandra x

Stephanie said...

Well, firstly, when I read your comment I rushed over to see piccies of Jack - then I had to double check you said grandson cause looking at your photo you do not look anywhere near old enough to have grandchildren missy!!

Jack is gorgeous - just want to cuddle him!! & how clever is Alex texting at 2? LOL

Fab cards as always & many congrats on 25 years of marriage - hats off to you both, that's so wonderful :)

Hugs
Steph xxx

cats whiskers said...

Morning Ali what a fabulous card just adore the papers and that image is charming
Hugs Jacqui x

Saskia said...

Beautiful & elegant card!

Saskia :)