Thursday, September 24

Hug in a Mug

Evening everyone, another post from me today jings maybe I'm coming down with something lol. I had a play this afternoon while Jack was napping and made this card for the challenge this week over on



........the theme is Hot Chocolate.

I have used "Hug in a Mug" by I've used my ProMarkers to colour her in not really happy with it don't seem to be getting the hang of these markers at all. Maybe I should stick to my prismas or my inkpads and water brush. What do you think?

Well I'm off out tonight not that I want to lol, I'd rather be crafting, enjoy your evening what ever you are doing and I'll catch up with you tomorrow.



~ Supplies ~

  • Stamps ~ Hug in a mug
  • Medium ~ ProMarkers
  • Papers ~ Sweet Always
  • Access ~ Nesties, Dovecraft snowflake punch,Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Cuttlebug snowflakes die, Swarovski crystals, Polar White Flower soft, Glamour dust.

*Top Tip ~ After applying your flower soft add glamour dust when the glue is still wet to give it an extra sparkle*

Thanks for taking the time to visit, you make my day!

Stampin hugs ~ Ali x ~

No comments: