Thursday, July 30

Tilda & Friends ATC - Summer Fun

This weeks theme is “Summer Fun” over on Tilda and Friends ATC challenge so I just had to get my Cute Companions set out for this one. Love these little cuties, they are also perfect sizes for ATCs.


I masked these cuties to make a small summery scene. Masking is my favourite stamping technique :D did you guess? :lol:

Living on a small island is just fab I love it and this type of scene is seen daily on the beach where I live, the sound of splashing and kids giggling and the seagulls too. Anyway the ATC is coloured using Prisma pencils.

It is our crowning of the “Cumbrae Queen” today which is always a glorious day with today being no exception. Our local paper has been showing pictures from the archives and 2 weeks ago they showed a picture of me as the Cumbrae Queen alongside the Largs Brisbane Queen, Fiona Boyd in 1980standing outside the Millport hospital.

I was crowned Cumbrae Queen in 1979 :lol: might show you a picci :lol:

I’m off to enjoy the sun and get me thinking cap on for this weeks Stamp With Us challenge. I hope you are having a super day and the sun is shining where you are.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: