Thursday, July 30

A Celebration with Penny Black

This week on Penny Black Challenge it is their Birthday, “Happy Birthday Penny Black” The Challenge blog is 1 year old, my goodness where do all the weeks and months go? Congratulations girls and thank you for the fabulous inspiration you provide. Fabulous prizes on offer too this week but you will need to visit the challenge to read all about it!

As this weeks theme is “Celebration” I have made a Diamond Anniversay Card.





I have used my “Clearly In Love” PB clear set and combined it using my new Stampin Up wheel “So Swirly” I stamped So Swirly in versamark and clear embossed for a subtle effect. The rose was stamped using versafine black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Well the sun is shining here on the island today and The Watson household is getting very excited. The bags are starting to get packed and the commisions are being all ticked off :D not much more to do now.
I received a lovely email from a lady called Susie and would like to thank you so much for your very kind words. You certainly made my day :D
Hope you all have a fab day and the weather is being kind to you.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

1 comment:

Riet said...

Beautiful Alison.

Hugs Riet.x