Thursday, July 30

Sugar bowl #11 - Kathy Sketch with Pearls

The weather here today is SCORCHIO! hope it is where you are too…….. don’t forget your sun cream.

Today’s card is for The Sugar Bowl Challenge which is a fab sketch by Kathy with the option to include “Pearls”

Stunning cards as always form by the design team. thank you for your constant inspiration girls.




~Card Recipe~
I have decided to start decorating the insides of my cards instead of using an insert. Too much waste of paper with inserts and it’s great for using up those scrap bits of design paper too.
I know I know way behind the times but I’m getting there! :lol:

Quite plain to start off with easing myself in gently, what do you think?
Have a super Friday and enjoy the bank holiday weekend .


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: