Thursday, July 30

Allsorts Challenge #2 - No Stamped Image

Good afternoon from a very windy, sunny and wet island today. Yes I went and met Maggie and her friends and walked some of the way with them just along the town mmm a mile maybe and they are walking 10.5 miles :lol: My SU Mama Maggie is soaked to the skin poor soul but her spirits are high and they are doing great. Total respect girls you are amazing.

Have you noticed the title of my blog today. My family are always getting on at me that I never show you my non stamped cards. They keep saying that they are fab and I really should be putting them on the blog. Also my fab daughters have just bought me the Design Studio for my Cricut too and DH loaded the software this morning. To cut a long story short from now on I will also be sharing with you my other creations besides my stamped cards. Hope you will still come along and visit me even though it is a mixture you will be getting. I am a stamper at heart so there will always be a sneaky stamp somewhere :lol:

Anyway here are a couple of “Non Stamped Cards” for you and the fit in perfect with this weeks theme over on the new challenge blog Allsorts

which is

“No Stamped Image”



I have used Dovecarft papers, forget which pad they are from but gorgeous and my favourite cuttlebug emboss and cut butterfly set.


Simple and quick cards……..
hope you like and you will continue to drop by and visit me.
Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend and I hope the weather is being good to you.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: