Friday, July 31

Penny Black Embossing

Well the holiday is well and truly over as I@m back to housework :lol: the sun is shining here today again, long may it continue. Today’s card is for the fabby Penny Black challenge. This weeks theme is “Embossing”

Firstly, I would like to thank Jackie for my fabulous prize which arrived this morning and it was jammed packed full of images, flowers and scrummy ribbons. Thank you Jackie for your kindness.



I have used a DCWV embossed card from my stash (forgot I had them) need to start using up a lot of my stash as I owe the hubby a huge amount of money :O: Anyway, I chalked the embossing with Dovecraft shimmer chalks. the seniment is from Stamping Up as is the scalloped Oval punch. The image kindly sent to me by a fabby friend (you know who you are) I coloured the plant pot with my new Copics, and the image was coloured using Whispers pens and Sakura stardust pens.
My new Forever Friends pack from QVC arrived this morning wow!! Delighted to say the least it is crammed packed full of fabulous products. So glad I ordered the Auto delivery as in 60 days I will receive the Christmas pack. Fabulous value for money.

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: