Friday, July 31

ABC Design Team Card


A very good morning to one and all and again to our fabulous wee ABC challenge following our journey through the alphabet. Thank you to eveyone who took part last week. Apologises for not commenting on your cards last week I was on holiday, I am leaving Cornwall later tonight and travelling home overnight. I will be able to catch up with you all later on this week.
So onto this weeks challenge and we are at “T”
T is for…..

TWO TONE”
~ Card Recipe ~
Well that’s it from me today. I will be back home tomorrow and will organise a post for you when I get home. I hope you have enjoyed all the scheduled posts I have given you over the past week. I can’t wait to make a card with my new stash I have bought on holiday. I also took a visit to Truro Arts shop and after a lot of thought I have decided to give Copics a go. Only bought a few to try first, I bought colours to colour my Cuddly Buddly bears and Forever Friends Bears and the blender pen and blender refill. I couldn’t resist the QVC TSV yesterday with the cute Forever Friends and of course had to order the Auto delivery :D Popcorn is also being launched tonight, have you seen the sneak peaks over on Crafter Companion. Will be saving my pennies for these cuties too.
Hope you have a super day. Thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to visit my fabby DT buddies.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: