Wednesday, July 1

Papertake Weekly - Spots and Stripes


Spots and Stripes are the theme this week over on Papertake Weekly and fab examples from the DT well woth a look. I love Mandys gift bag, scrummy. Anyways here is my effort for the challenge. Different for me? well actually no not really this is my “Normal” style if you know what I mean before I was influenced by blogging. It is nice to remember who you are and this is me :D

  • Card Size ~ 5″ Dovecraft card blank
  • Stamp ~ Gorjuss girl by Sugar Nellie, SU Stampin Around Forever flowers
  • Medium ~ SU inkpads and water colour pencils
  • Ink ~ SU Cameo coral, Close to Cocoa
  • Cuttlebug ~ Birds and swirls embossing folder
  • Cricut ~ Accent Essentials frame
  • Ribbon ~ From stash
  • Charm ~ From Cuddly Buddly

Lots on the agenda for me today so better crack on. Have a super day.


Thanks for stopping by.

Ali x



No comments: