Spots and Stripes are the theme this week over on Papertake Weekly and fab examples from the DT well woth a look. I love Mandys gift bag, scrummy. Anyways here is my effort for the challenge. Different for me? well actually no not really this is my “Normal” style if you know what I mean before I was influenced by blogging. It is nice to remember who you are and this is me
- Card Size ~ 5″ Dovecraft card blank
- Stamp ~ Gorjuss girl by Sugar Nellie, SU Stampin Around Forever flowers
- Medium ~ SU inkpads and water colour pencils
- Ink ~ SU Cameo coral, Close to Cocoa
- Cuttlebug ~ Birds and swirls embossing folder
- Cricut ~ Accent Essentials frame
- Ribbon ~ From stash
- Charm ~ From Cuddly Buddly
Lots on the agenda for me today so better crack on. Have a super day.
Thanks for stopping by.