Wednesday, July 1

ABC - Design Team Card

Well another week over on the ABC challenge and we are fairly speeding through the weeks. This year is flying by so far before we know it it will be Crimbo cards again :lol: huge thanks to everyone who joined in last week you are a talented bunch. So without further ado on to this weeks challenge…………………….
L is for List
  • 1 ~ Ribbon
  • 3 ~ Flowers
  • 6 ~ Brads
We would like to see a creations that uses this list on it. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. We have a guest designer with us this week and it is Samantha *Waving at you* Samantha has kindly donated a prize for this week for one lucky peep.



  • Card size ~ 6″ scalloped square by Craftwork cards
  • Stamp ~ Penny Black flowers, butterfly. Fiskars clear stamps Love set, Stampin Up Oval all Stamp set
  • Medium ~ Prisma pencils, H2Os
  • Punch ~ SU Scalloped oval, cheapie corner punch
  • Brads ~ Papermania
  • Ribbon from stash
I stamped the fiskars border stamp around the edge in versamark and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder for a suttle effect, love it. I also have used my new scrummy oval all stamp set from Stampin Up and scalloped punch ooo loving these.
Someone asked me about the corner punch I use its just a cheapie not sure of the brand sorry. Love the effect. It fancies up my drab squares. I must be the only crafter to own one set of nesties and they are the scalloped ovals. So guess what’s on my ever growing wishlist :lol: and stamps and inkpads and punches and and and…..pennies are just so few at the moment, sign of the times.
Well that’s it from me just now, have a super day.

Thanks for stopping by!
Ali x

No comments: