This week over on Daisy n Dandelion it’s a fab sketch by the lovely Hazel with option of recycling. I recycled the cream card from a shop bought one
I started this card when mum was here so finally added the finishing touches earlier.
We have had glorious weather again here today scorchio! the water was a calm as anything sparkling in the sun, simply beautiful. I was bowling this afternoon and got burned and I was applying sun cream every 20 mins :O I always think the sun tires you out too. So it’s early to bed for me to colour images I was going to do earlier before I decided to go bowling.
Fab examples from the D & D Design team, thanks as always for a super challenge. I missed the challenge last week so included circles on it too from last week
- Card Size ~ 6″ square from Craftwork Cards
- Stamp ~ Bubbles from Daisy and Dandelion Range, Cuddly Buddly Round Greetings 2
- Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils
- Papers ~ left overs from stash unknown make (sorry)
- Tools ~ Stampin Up scalloped circle punch, Cuttlebug circles Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder, Cricut Storybook cartridge for frame
Thanks for taking the time to visit.
~ Ali x ~
~ Ali x ~