Thursday, July 30

ABC Design Team Card

Well it is that time again my the week has flown in. Thanks to all who joined us last week.

This week we have 3 prizes of “Card Candy” from Craftwork Cards kindly donated by the fabby Jane. A warm welcome also to Fiona who is our Guest Designer for June. My fellow DT buddies have produced fabulous creations again this week please check out their blogs for fabulous inspiration.

Now onto this weeks ABC challenge and “Q”

Q is for………..

“QUILTED”




I have gone for a quilted effect with the Cuddly Buddly design paper and used faux stitching around the squares. The stamp is a Beartrix Potter named the Tailor of Gloucester, very appropriate for this weeks theme I thought.

I do hope you can find the time to join us this week and I look forward to seeing your “Quilted” creations.


~ Card Ingredients ~




Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: