Thursday, July 30

Cuddly Buddly Samples

Mum and I had a fabulous day today at Maggies SU Workshop toady, thank you Maggie for a wonderful class as always very well prepared. I will show you the results soon. Mum is here visiting just now, todaywe were in craft heaven. SU workshop then a craft shop with lunch inbetween although we did stop for lunch. We are crafting all day tomorrow :D

Can’t wait.

Here is a sample for you just now from Cuddly Buddly.

This Kyle stamp is just ideal for those father’s day cards. Isn’t he fab? Sat on top of the Frame and we have a trophy.




Card Recipe

Please forgive me for not visiting you however I do not want to be rude and leave my mum while I’m blog hopping so I will catch up with all your fab creations as soon as I can.

Honest I’m not deserting you all.

Just enjoying every minute with my mum.


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: