Thursday, July 30

ABC Design Team Card

First may I apologise for Mr Linky not working last week this was totally out of our control. Unfortunately I was unable to visit everyones blogs so my sincere apologises.

This week we are being sponsered by Whimsy Stamps.

P is for………..

“PEARLS”

We would like to see pearls somewhere on your creation.

My fellow DT buddies have made fabulous creations again this week please take the time to visit their blogs too and they would be delighted with a wee comment.





Here is the recipe for my card

  • Card Size ~ 6″ Square
  • Stamp ~ Whimsey Stamps, Oval All by Stampin Up
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils
  • Tools ~ Fiskars Threading Water Punch, Scalloped Oval punch Stampin Up
  • Brads ~ Papermania
  • Cardstock ~ DCWV


Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: