Wednesday, November 6

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

A very good morning folks, thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday...I glad you are enjoying my other creations too so I'll keep sharing with you. Christmas is well and truly on the way at "The House Of Pooh Corner" (that's what I call my house ;) ) Gifts are being made and cards are also under way...however I did do just a tad much yesterday...so I'm banished to the sofa for the day so I'm beading and knitting today.
So onto todays card......


I've been using my Forever Friends Krafty Notes again
I have used Centura Pearl card however I've used the non shiny side as its pure white ;)


Lots of dimension on this one.....


Gingham ribbon...*sigh* I just loves it!
I've used my cuttlebug snowflakes and Martha Stewart branch punch to add detail.

I'm entering this into ~ 

Allsorts ~ Christmas Cheer
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes (Option Christmas)
Fab n Funky ~ Traditional Christmas colours

Whatever your plans today...enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

 Ali x

8 comments:

Mandy said...

this is such a beautiful creation Ali
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ali, adorable image and I love your detailing.
Take care,
hugs Sue xx

Erika said...

Loving your card Ali and your scarf in the earlier post.
Gingham, can't go wrong with it can you?
Crafty hugs Erika. x

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

Doreen said...

Such a beautiful card Ali,love the details.xxx

Sandra H said...

Another super card Mags, as always, love the images xx

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute Christmas Card.
luv
Debby

Beccy said...

Such a lovely card - thanks for sharing with Fab n Funky
Beccy x