Thursday, February 7

Angelica and Friends

Morning folks....today I have another card using Angelica and Friends by CRAFTERS COMPANION 
Did you watch all of the  fabulous shows on Create and Craft weren't they fab! I love watching Sara and Leann, the demos and the fun they have.....


I have used one of the Card Compnaions on this card I just love Pink and Green together at the moment to so i Lurvs this one! I popped some backing paper from the CD onto my card base and added some lace at the bottom


I added some sparkle again......love my bling! and these new roses are just brilliant as is the ribbons. I made a beaded pin for this card using Glass Pearls and Bead caps from BEADERS COMPANION
Here is a close up of it for you....this is a great way to use up left over beads in your stash that you  don't have enough to make anything with....


I'm entering this into ~ 

Flutteby Wednesday ~ Open Challenge
Forever Friends ~ Ribbon or Lace

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 

 Ali x

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a pretty card Ali and a really sweet image...

Anne

carol said...

What a lovley card nice touch with the beads xx

julie_woolston said...

Aww Ali it's beautiful, pink and green go so well together, I have just done this image in the decoupage from the CD, will put it on my blog later, I loved all the shows fantastic, I am so excited too, I won a card Leann made in the 7pm show.

Hugs Julie x

carol said...

Beautyfull card. Loving the beads.

Carol xx

carol said...

What a lovley card nice touch with the beads xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Ali..What a beautiful card the image is gorgeous and the layout and colours are too Thank you for joining our chalenge at Forever Friends and good luck hope to see you again DT Member Sandra H x

coops said...

so gorgeous ali.really sweet image and I love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Wattage said...

what a lovely card! love the pastel colours and the glitter and hat pin. Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

Danni said...

This is gorgeous! That image is just precious!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Linda said...

Hi what a cutie this image u used!!!
Nice with the glitters!
Thanx for joining our foreverfriends challenge ribbon and lace and good luck in the draw!
Linda DTFF

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful sweet and soft card.
Gr Elly

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Ali :) :) x

Juls said...

Just beautiful!! Love all the glitter!! Hugs Juls

Hello said...

This is such a beautiful card Ali....love the design and all your finishing touches hun
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Stephanie said...

Such a pretty card Ali, gorgeous! x