Saturday, December 29

New Beginnings.....

A very good afternoon......I have a Baby card to share with you today...I have decided that I really need to use stash up and I have pledged to do that in 2013...I'm not saying I will not buy anything in 2013 but I am however going to use up as much fabulous stash that I already have.
Starting today........


The paper is by Stampin Up and the felt topper was in my stash....so cute
Have you been over to the Clearly Besotted Shop lately...definitely worth a visit *wink stamps and DIES :) just saying........Doily, gingham bow, ribbon and buttons are all from my stash


Looks like I'm back to Blogger as Wordpress is crashing my laptop....
I have come to the conclusion that blogs hate me lol

I'm entering this into ~ 

Winter Wonderland ~ New Beginnings

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

Crafty Hugs
 Ali x

15 comments:

Donna said...

Too cute alison and so pretty in pink :) Donna ♥ x

Vicky said...

Simply beautiful Ali...:o)

Hope you had a lovely Christmas sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Pia S said...

What a sweet card for a newborn baby girl! The doily makes a fabulous background for the sweet onesie - those pink pearls make cute little buttons!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Ali and I think we all ought to try and use what we have in our stash instead of buying new
Wishing you a very happy New and peaceful New Year

Anne

Sue said...

Awwww such a beautiful card, I love the felt topper and delicate shade of pink.

hugs sue

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Ali, love that felt topper :)
Hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Had to come over for a better look! Absolutely gorgeous Ali!
xx

Juls said...

so cute!! Hugs Juls

Sandra H said...

Oh Ali, This is super cute!! x

Mandy said...

Ali, this is such a gorgeous baby card...thanks so much for sharing with us.
xx

downrightcrafty said...

A beautiful creation just perfect for our New Beginnings challenge at the Winter Wonderland, wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs Kate xx

Erika said...

Oh Ali I love this, delicate and pink, the doily works so well with the little felt jumpsuit.
Have a great NY, hugs Erika.

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Ali, very cute :) thanks for joining our challenge and a very happy new year x

coops said...

aw so sweet and gorgeous ali.the felt babygro is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Ali. Love the soft colours, the lovely topper and that pretty doily. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx