Saturday, December 8

Lovely As A Tree

Getting excited here....not long now until Christmas and I'm still beavering away with the Christmas cards...today's card I just LOVE the colour, the style, the image.....very me....just a plain and simple gal!


The cardstock is Pool Party by Stampin Up....I have cut out Spellbinders Floral Oval Frame in silver Mirri card....the Lovely as A Tree stamp has been stamped usng Close to cocoa onto Pool Party card and then I have used a white Caran D'Ache Supra colour pencil to add snow


I'm entering this into ~
Ribbon Girls ~ Christmas
Totally Gorjuss ~ Oh No Snow
I had a fabulous night out last night with the girls..... family night tonight for round 2...well would be rude not to after all "Tis the season to be Jolly" :)
Catch up soon
Crafty hugs
Ali x

No comments: