Wednesday, December 5

E~Craft Gift from Claire

Afternoon everyone I hope you are all warm and cosy where you are....we have no snow...boo! I love the snow and i am so jealous of all you lovely peeps who have it.
Today I would like to share a gift that I was given to me at Crafters Companion Craftaganza by the lovely and extremely talented CLAIRE
This stunning Acorn has pride of place in my craft room now...I still can't believe she gave me this wonderful creation..isn't it amazing?


The acorn was cut on the E~Craft using a cut file from SVG Cuts
The papers are delish!!


I was also gifted this card and tin to go with the Acorn


Thank you CLAIRE from the bottom of my heart I will treasure these creations
I'm still busy beavering away here in the craft room the orders are nearly complete and then I can make my own special creations for my friends
Catch up soon
Thanks for popping in today...much appreciated
Crafty hugs
Ali x

No comments: