Saturday, December 22

Clearly Besotted ~ Thank you

Afternoon.....as much as I LOVE Christmas it is so nice to make a non Christmassy (is that a word?) card. What better way to play is with CLEARLY BESOTTED STAMPS. My new stamps arrived a few days ago and I have been itching to get inky! Here is the result from my play this morning...this was a very quick card to create!


I have used 3 sets of Clearly Besotted Stamps on this card
I have used Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry inks and cardstock by Stampin Up


I'm entering this into ~
Totally Gorjuss ~ Easy Does It

Thanks for stopping by much appreciated....see you tomorrow with another new make
Crafty Hugs
Ali x

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous Thank you Stamp and card x

coops said...

simply gorgeous ali.i love the colour combo :D

xx coops xx