Monday, October 1

Ho Ho Ho

Evening peeps.....Mulberry Wood by Crafters Companion today!

 Isn't he just the cutest Santa EVER?

11 weeks tomorrow until Santa comes squeal!!!! Getting excited here



I love this plaid paper from the fabulous Mulberry Wood CD Rom 
and of course its pink :O) (sorry Susan)
The snowglobe is also on the CD and I have to confess they are my favourite I love the depth of the artwork!


I matted onto Core'dinations and added stickles around the decoupaged topper.

Faux stitching around the edge to finish........and buttons also from CD and Voila!

Same time, same place tomorrow

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

Ali x

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

That is one cute Santa! Love the colours and layout too.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Ali, that Santa is so adorable.
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

This is another stunning card:) x

mixamatoasties said...

*keels over*

But as it's Santa and he's just too darn cute I'll let you off.

xxx

coops said...

so stunning ali.he is a gorgeous santa :D

xx coops xx

julie_woolston said...

Ali this is a gorgeous card, he is the cutest Santa!

Hugs Julie x