Sunday, October 7

Clearly Besotted Stamps ~ Butterfly Wishes

 A very good afternoon..today I am sharing my first creation made using my new Butterfly Wishes Stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
 I ordered my stamps on Friday and they arrived yesterday morning now that is service.
  Thank you Stephanie.


 I have used Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ink by Stampin up.
 The border punch and scalloped circle punches are also Stampin Up 
as is the embossing folder



 After I stamped my butterflies on SU whisper white I cut them out....not bad for someone who is right handed and has a plaster cast on my right hand :O) the sentiment is also from this fab set!
These clear stamps stamp like a dream and are a delight to use!....as you can see no mottling with the ink at all!
I have used this weeks fabulous sketch from Clean and Simple challenge

I'm off to create more cards with my new stamps :O)

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 

Ali x

7 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Rich Razzleberry is purple not ****.... so I'll let you off.

Did it feel good creating again?

xxx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Ali.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Ali. I love the design and gorgeous colour

Hugs Sue

Katina said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! What a stunner and you made it still with your cast on?!!!!
xxx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Ali, Love that colour! You cutting out is amazing, I cannot cut out like that with both hands in working order, how you managed it with your hand in a cast is beyopnd me! fab work! xx

Mandy said...

this is stunning Ali!

xx

coops said...

so gorgeous ali.stunning butterflies and colour combo ;D

xx coops xx