Saturday, May 5

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

 Happy Saturday peeps.....as you are reading this i will be heading for my Saturday weigh- in at Slimming World....so far I have lost 1 Stone and 4 pounds.....I've got 8 more pounds to loose so fingers crossed I shed a couple this morning :O)

This weeks challenge from us all at 


is to CASE Jenny's fabulous card...

We are sponsored this week by Penny Black and The Ribbon Girl

Here is my CASE


 I have coloured my image using Spectrum Noir pens

Spectrum Noir Pens used ~ 

Cat ~ iG1, iG4, iG6, Blender
Rope ~ EB1, EB2, GB8
Pegs ~ EB1, EB2



The papers are by Stampin up and i have used Centura Pearl Snow White card

The sentiment is also by Stampin Up and I scored the lines on my Ultimate Pro Boxer Board

I have used a Do-Crafts corner punch and my Eyelet border punch also by Stampin up


Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 

 Hugs
Ali x

10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Ali this is so cute, love the beautiful colours and layout, such a sweet image a gorgeous card.
Hugs Julie x

Sandie said...

so pretty, love the colours and that image is just adorable :D

jenny said...

Love your 'case' Ali......fabulous image and pretty papers :)
Well done on your weight loss so far, that's fab......hope you lost more today xx

Jenny x

Vicky said...

So cute Ali..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Too cute Ali, love the soft pastels and fab image :) Donna x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Ali...I do so love this little Kitty!

Congratulations on the weight loss so far..you've done fantastically well and not much further to go now :)

Hugs Elaine ♥♥♥

Beth said...

Tee hee! Love this image! Such a pretty card too!

Love Beth xx

Michelle said...

Great card Ali, I love that image and beautiful colouring. Love the BG paper. Good luck with your weigh in. Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Ali (apart from the colour ;)

Good card for a "supportive" friend... sorry, couldn't resist!

Susan xx

Erika said...

Cute pink card Ali.
Hugs Erika.