Sunday, March 11

Darice Border Embossing Folders

 Happy Sunday.....today I have another creation to share with you that i made using one of the new Darice embossing folders brought to you by CRAFTERS COMPANION


I have used one of the borders from the SMALL BORDER SET  I started embossing my CENTURA PEARL SNOW WHITE CARD square down one edge first....i then rotated the square then embossed down the next edge and continued until all four sides are embossed. I intend to make a Video tutorial for you on How to Do this technique :O) so watch this space....If you would like any other vidoe tutorials please pop me an email and i will see what i can do for you :O) My card size is 15cm x 15cm


The Cuttlebug butterfly is cut out using CORE'DINATIONS cardstock...I have used Vintage Retro Mod......LUSH...this picture really shows the pearl effect on the Centura card...love it!


I'm entering this into ~

PAPER SUNDAES ~ Feminine Flare

Back to the grind stone catch up soon...

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

Ali x

19 comments:

Kort og Søm said...

So beautifull!
Hugs Fredrikke

Karen said...

Ab Fab honey!! :0) xx

nicky said...

wonderful and stunning
Nicky

Lorraine said...

gorgeous card huni the embossing is lush me love this one huni xx

Juls said...

very stylish and elegant! Hugs Juls

CraftygasheadZo said...

So stylish! Love it. Zo x

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Ali
This is breathtaking xx I also popped in to ask if you would come over to my blog as there is some news for yuo. Vee xx

Louise Welsh said...

I thought this was one of yours when I saw it on tv. Simply stylish. Fab Ali Louise xx

Rosietoes said...

Sumptuous card Ali.

Edna x

Elaine said...

Great embossing on this Ali.
Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Fiona said...

wow Ali...stunning!!

Fi
x

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Ali, so elegant.

Hugs Julie x

Bee said...

Lovely Ali,I love the border you have used x

pauline said...

Could you come to my blog as there is some news on there for you

pauline said...

Ali,dont now if i done this message earlier but
Could you come to my blog as there is some news on there for you

Paula (PEP) said...

Looking forward to seeeing the tutorial - looks very interesting & impressive with the corners joining beautifully.
Paula (PEP)

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

how really lovely, so beautiful, love it!

debby4000 said...

beautiful Ali.
luv
Debby