Sunday, March 18

Beatrix Potter Book ~ Mrs Tiggy-winkle

 A very good evening .....I have the most fabulous day...church this morning and then I was taken out for lunch by my wonderful family.....Andys mum, dad, aunt and uncle joined us also....we are a close family and living on the island we see each other most days.....we have such a great laugh...we are all nuts he he he he anyway more BEATRIX POTTER Book for you today by CRAFTERS COMPANION


I just adore Mrs Tiggy winkle a woman or hedgehog after my own heart yes peeps you will here it here first I LOVE housework....I'm at my best when I'm cleaning LOL....I love nothing more than seeing the washing blowing on the line :O) sad i know but hey thats me.


I have used papers from the Mrs Tiggy-Winkle CD ROM and also the letter from the alphabet section on the CD. The circle with image is from the BEATRIX POTTER PAPER PAD


 The 3 images are also from the PAPER PAD...I have added some BEATRIX POTTER GEMS and scored the lines using my ULTIMATE PRO

I  hope you have had a lovely day

Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated!

 Ali x

4 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Glad you had a lovely day. This is another beauty - these are definitely your forte - perhaps I've already said that but never mind - I'll just have to repeat myself.
Paula (PEP)

Elaine said...

What a pretty card Ali I love it Hugs Elaine

CraftygasheadZo said...

I find these books of yours so inspiring! Love these images too, but not housework, I can't manage it myself cos of my conditions so you're most welcome to come and play here if you want! Lol Take care Zo xx

Marianne said...

Aww, this is so sweet.