Sunday, December 4

Sugar Nellie ~ Spread Your Wings

I'm back again with another older creation for you today.
Simply Sassy Spread Your Wing
I love this stamp from the Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy range by Krista Smith

I really like this style!


I stamped Spread Your Wings and then made a mask for her and stamped the Lavina stamp. I used Marvy Le Plume II Pens to ink the Lavina stamps using 3 colours and then huffing the stamp to activate the ink and stamped randomly until I got my desired effect. I then went back removed the mask and coloured my image using Prismacolor pencils. I just doodled the grass!


~ Recipe ~

  • Card Size ~ 6" Scalloped Card
  • Stamps ~ Spread Your Wings by Sugar Nellie, Lavina
  • Ink ~ Memento
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils, Marvy Le Plume II Pens,
  • Tools ~ Martha Stewart border punch, Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Butterfly punch, Martha Stewart Frond punch


Thanks for stopping by....much appreciated! 
Crafty Hugs
Ali x

7 comments:

Katina said...

Absolutely beautiful Ali!! I just love the way you've put this together. I think my Marvy pens must have dried up by now as I haven't used them for years!
xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm glad you included this one - one of my favourites from before.
Paula (PEP)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the image and all the pretty colours hugs pops x

Flowergirl said...

Wow! This is stunning! What a beautiful card, gorgeous design x
Wendy x

Rachel Brown said...

Oh how sweet is this one. Love how you have done this card Ali xx

Rach83 said...

OMG! What an absolutely stunning card. Love the image you used and the pricking underneath the butterflies is genius. The cherry blossoms are gorgeous. Simply beautiful!

Rachel x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ali, love it.
Wendy xx