Friday, December 23

Sugar Nellie ~ Cherry Pip

Morning peeps ......I thought I would share this cutie with you today...Cherry Pip by Sugar Nellie.
I really do love the Pips range i believe these are going to be the new trend in 2012 instead of Magnolia!



Lots of white and embossing. I have coloured Cherry Pip using my fabby Spectrum Noirs pens



Recipe

Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir pens
Ink: Memento
Tools: Cuttlebug Swiss dots Embossing folder, Stampin Up Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
Accessories: Card Candi, Ultimate Pro

That's it for today......join me again tomorrow for a new creation :O)

Thanks for stopping by
Ali x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful Ali, love these girls, hate Tilda, so the less I see of her the better! Somprety in pink against the wow. Thanks for apllying to the WW DT.

Wendy said...

Awwww shes adorable, really gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Juls said...

so sweet and gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Paula (PEP) said...

Perhaps the Tilda's have had their day? I too think the Pips are quite delightful - this is a real beauty in pink for a little girl.
Paula (PEP)