Sunday, October 30

Masking Tutorial

I love this fabulous Motorcycle stamp by Stampin Up... it reminds me of my hubby bike when we were teenagers :) I have a small tutorial for you also today.


Today I'm going to show you how to mask to get two motorcycles as your image.....you will need
Basic Grey inkpad, Motorcyle stamp, Scissors, post it note pad

Stamp your image onto the post it note and cut it out

then stamp your image on to whisper white card stock


cover your stamped motorcycle using your mask and then stamp another image next to the original one


at this stage I made another mask and put it on too and then
spritzed over the image using Marina Mist pen and the spritzer....voila!
Here is my finished card

  • Stamp ~ Motorcyle, Oval All
  • Ink ~ Basic Gray, Real Red, Marina Mist
  • Design Paper ~ Marina Mist
  • Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Real Red
  • Tools ~ Piercer tool, Matt Pack, Martha Stewart border punch
  • Access ~ SU Thread, Brads, Button from stash
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today
Stampin hugs
Alison x

No comments: