Monday, September 5

Humphrey's Corner Christmas Collection

Afternoon peeps well what a time I have had trying to post today grrrrr...blogger again

Firstly I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time to visit and leave comments on my SUGAR NELLIE creations for the recent blog hop. It was very much appreciated and I'm  so happy that you liked what you saw.....its always a worry when you are creating for launches like this that you don't let the company down.
If you haven't bought your Sugar Nellie stunners yet then get yourself over to FUNKY KITS

Onto some news from Crafter's Companion about Humphrey's Corner Christmas Collection.
On the 13th September 12 Humphrey's Corner Christmas stamps and a twin CD Rom set will be launched on Create & Craft as a Pick of the Day.

Today I have a sneak peak for you....


 

I have used a Card Companion from one of the CD Roms.
The fabulous snowflake is by cuttlebug I love this die.
I have added my using frosting of Polar white Flowersoft.



Pop over to the Crafters Companion News blog to find out how you can win a full set including the Twin CD rom of these cuties


Thank you for taking the time to visit today

Ali x

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Ali, Aww cute card! Love this image and lovely embossing.

Lisa x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card. Love how you've used the card companion

Hugs Jane x

lindah11 said...

fantastic card love the colour selection
hugs linda xxx

Katina said...

Beautiful Ali! Gorgeous image and love the embossing. xx

Louise Welsh said...

Beautiful card ali, love the colours and i was just thinking today i need some white flowersoft and now i know i do...... louise xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning fabulous design hugs pops x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Ali,such a adorable image and fab layout.
Wendy xx

coops said...

gorgous card ali.the image is so sweet and great colours and design.
am liking the new look blog too :D

xx coops xx

Sandra said...

Just a beautiful image which became a beautiful card!:) Sandra H

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these cradons and that navy ribbon sets it off a treat. Marianne x

Pam Leng said...

Ali this is a stunning card, love the card companions

Pam xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Ali...I'm just going to have a play woth my free Humphrey that came with my mag this month....

Anne

Arline said...

This is beautiful hun and I love the flowersoft...looks great!xx

julie_woolston said...

Ali I love this card.


Julie xx