Monday, May 23

Humphreys Corner ~ It's Official

I'M IN LOVE WITH AN ELEPHANT

As promised I'm back with another Humphrey creation using the fabby freebies from Crafter's Companion. The launch date is tomorrow on Ideal world at 9pm and I will definately be tuning in.


I love this image isn't it just the cutest? The backing is an already layered look for and saves time when you are in a hurry for a quick card. I have added some dimension to my card by adding swiss dots embossing and a layer for effect!

 

I'm loving these busy cards at the moment and I must admit I am very pleased with them..... not like me lol.
I have added flowers, punched elements using Martha Stewart Frond, 3 in 1 butterfly and Branch punches....and some added stamens and gems to finish. the cotton lace was from my lovely buddy CATHY lurvs ya!




Well thats is from me today I'm off to make cards for my table top sale on Sunday and get ahead of my DT creations before my holidays.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges ~ 

Wild Orchid Crafts ~ Embossed Layers
Crafter's Companion ~ Girls Birthday

Thanks for stopping by again today
Ali x

13 comments:

Paula said...

There is still a very Ali distinctness here. Love it. The floral spray is delightful as is the lace. I love the clean look of your layering too. Just a pleasure to come & visit to see what next you've been up to. You've been much on my mind lately so take care of yourself & hope you are much improved from the weekend.
Much love
Paula (PEP)

lindah11 said...

im in love with Humphrey being very very good
waiting for the show launch
your card is stunning
hugs linda xxx

CraftyC said...

These images are very sweet, a beautiful card!
Clairexx

Becky said...

This is beautiful.

Donna said...

Totally adorable card Alison, this Ellie is so sweet, can quite see why you are hooked :) Donna x

weewiccababe said...

just gorgeous Ali, I have a huge soft spot for Hmphreys Corner - I used to buy the most beautiful outfits from Mothercare for the girls from this range
Debz
x

Rosietoes said...

You can sort of tell you're a little excited by tomorrow's launch Alison. LOL Two super Humphrey cards and your man card is fabulous.
Sorry to pop all my comments together but I'm being chucked out by Mr B when I try to post them one at a time.

I guess you'll be getting the POTD then?

Hugs,
Edna x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Ali!
Hugs Lynsey x

Liz, said...

Aww, how gorgeous is this card. The image, flowers, butterflies and lace. Love it all,

Liz x

delphinoid said...

A gorgeous card! It's so adorable. =0)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Ali.
luv
debby

Denise and Louise said...

Absolutely adorable - roll on the launch xx

chrissy xx said...

Yes! One Fabulous elephant! One Fabulous card. LOve it.
Chrissyxx