Wednesday, February 9

Sugar Nellie Design Team ~ Red


  I have another of my design team creations to share with you this morning. White on White for a change lol. This is RED by Sugar Nellie and i have coloured him using my copics. I only have 4 copic pen plus the blender so they were perfect for colouring in adorable Red the hearts are by Forever Friends as is the sentiment. the hearts were coloured using Poppy promarker.


 I have embossed the card using my nesties and my tan mat so that it only embosses and does not cut through the card. i was going to make a tutorial for you with this however the lovely Sarita has posted one on her blog just recently for the Big Shot....... for the cuttlebug the process is just the same using the CB plates A B a couple of shims the card with nestie taped on and then the tan mat and then the B plate. It really is very simple. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges

A Spoonful of Sugar wants Lets See some Love
 Papertake Weekly this week is Have a Heart
Stamptacular Sunday this week is Hearts Gone Wild

I am going to be doing some Spring cleaning around the blog in the next couple of days so please bare with me as I give my lovely home a wee facelift. Not very impressed with bloggers new design function at all very uninteresting designs but hey I'll get something i like eventually lol.

See you tomorrow for another Sugar Bowl challenge

Thanks for stopping by today. Whatever you are doing today......enjoy! Ali x

11 comments:

jenny said...

Fab card Ali, cute fox! and I love the embossed frame...must try that :)

Jenny xx

xGemmax said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ali...Im really love the WOW look and Thanks for popping by blog and always leaving such wonderful comments sweetie, it means alot :o)
hugs and xxx

Juls said...

this is stunning...I have not yet tried embossing with my Nesties....but I love the luxurious finish is gives...so I must gove it a try! I adore this image and he looks just so gorgeous surrounded by all those hearts!!! fantabulous card!! Hugs Juls

Hunnybunnycards said...

Fabulous card Ali, love the image, he looks a cheekly little chappie!

Love the embossing idea, had a try at this but never had much success with it, will have to give it another bash!

Hugs, Barbaraxx

nessy said...

simply fab card ali ~ what a cute fox and beautifully coloured ~amazing!!
vanessa xx

Rach said...

gorgeous Ali, the fox is sweet looks like he is pleased with himself.. love the embossed look you give your cards.. xx

Rosietoes said...

He's full of mischief Alison. Lovely card - again your CAS style is outstanding.

Edna x

Paula said...

Oh I like this one - he's a real stunner. Love that pink tongue & this is a perfect illustration of what can be achieved with a few colours. Brilliant.
Paula (PEP)

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Ali.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card ali.the image is fantastic and i love your embossing :D

xx coops xx

Karita said...

Great card with lots of beautiful hearts! :) And the image is cute :)

Thanks for joining at SSC this week :)

Hugs,
Karita