Friday, December 3

Toby Tumble ~ Just Because

 Happy Friday.....yeah today is the first of my scheduled posts for you.
As you are reading this I am heading south for a break to my sons. My adorable grandsons will be joining us on Sunday and staying for a few days. Hubby and I will move in to a Travel Lodge when the boys are staying. It just happens to be right across the street from a Hobbycraft. Can't wait to see the boy's it's been nearly a year and I miss them soooooo much. Too be honest I need the break too I am done in...... this cold weather is playing havoc with my joints and I need a complete break and some ME time too. I have stamped loads of images to take with me and colour at night. 

Today i thought i would share another Toby Tumble sample for you.


~ Supplies List ~ 

Card Size: 6" Square

Have a super day...join me tomorrow for a Penny Black creation.
Thanks for dropping by...Stay warm... Ali x

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card! Hope you're having a fab time with your family....& also in Hobbycraft LOL xxx

Annie said...

such a beautiful toby tumble card Ali - and don't ya just love that pretty flowery paper!
hugs, annie x

Victoria said...

this is so lovely i really love the punched flowers xxx

Pops x said...

I so love this super cute image, your papers are gorgeous too big hugs love Pops x x

Pat said...

Oh Ali...what a sweet card!! I absolutely adore the colors you chose...and your design and DPs are just perfect for this little darlin!! Pat Frank

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Ali. Great image and lo is fab.

Edna x