Wednesday, December 1

Toby Tumble Fever!

 A very good morning....wow 1st December....have you opened your advent calender yet? I'm being good this year and have bought a wooden train and not a chocolate shop calender. Saving myself for my Crimbo dinner which I can't wait for we are going to the newly weds yip my fabby daughter is hosting christmas in her new house! Yeah! I said I would do dishes he he...she has a dish washer...yeah!
Anyway.....more fabulous new releases from Cuddly Buddly today...and of course it's the bunny with the big heart Toby Tumble. He is melting quite a few hearts at the moment and when you see the latest releases you won't be disapointed. :D This is "Not Too Much Trouble" Digi Stamp


This image is ideal for those always difficult male cards. I have coloured my image using a mixture of copics, promarkers and prismacolor pencils. The papers are all from Cuddly Buddly listed below, as is the sentiment.


I'm entering this card into ~

Papertake Weekly ~ Sketch

Well I'm busy busy at the moment....travelling to Cheltenham on Friday fingers crossed the weather eases a little. I have scheduled posts for you while I'm away. Yes I haven't forgot about all my lovely blog readers. I've still to pack...put up the Crimbo decs and I'm still creating for the upcoming Craft Fayre when I return.....it's all go. Ok off to get a coffee and try heat up brrrrrr.....my joints are not doing good in this weather I tell my fingers are throbbing constantly and my knees well lets just say I won't be doing any dancing in the near future. Stay warm peeps....see you tomorrow for another SUGAR BOWL challenge. Have a great day and stay warm.......Ali x

~ Supplies List ~

Digi Stamp: Not Too Much TroubleRubber Stamp: Round Greetings 4 , Papers: Toby Tumble Hearts & Flowers, A Portfolio of Papers Brown Ink: Memento, Colour Medium: Copics, Promarkers, Prismacolor pencils,  Accessories: Dovecraft Mini Brads, Card Size: 6" Square

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Ali.
luv
Debby

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Gorgeous card Ali. Fab layout!
Hugs, Clare x

Annie said...

gorgeous card Ali and TT looks good with some of the older papers too! hope all goes well for you getting down to Cheltenham.
hugs, annie x

Rosietoes said...

Oh, I just love this card Ali. Those wee TT stamps are beyond cute.

Edna x

True :) said...

Adorable card Ali!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card ,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

very cute, love this stamp :)

Marja Sch said...

What fabulous card. Such gorgeous colours and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja