Saturday, November 27

I'm Quackers Over You

 Morning Peeps! Well do you have lots of the white stuff??? Do I ...well in an answer NO...and I lurvs the stuff all white and fluffy and cold. I was away yesterday getting my last bits and bobs before we go away.... Soooooo excited....:D Can't wait to see my other 2 grandsons Alex and Cole it's been nearly a year since we last saw then :( I have a lump in my thoat just thining of them. I'm also going to my first ever Christmas Market......woohooo...... Cheltenham here I come.

Today's card is another of the Spring new releases over on  Cuddly Buddly can't wait to use these cuties again in time for Spring. This is "I'm Quackers Over You!"


 I have coloured my image using promarkers and prismacolor pencils. Paper piercing around the outside edge of the image for effect. The papers are from the new Cottage Collection papers and this is Slate.


 Shock horror I didn't 3D this image well not everyone likes 3D so I'm told........just for you...you know who you are. So.......3D or Not to 3D is the question I put to you do you prefer my cards with the images 3D or not? Fingers crossed I get all I'm looking for today. Starting to panic now as I also need my craft fair makes all made and bagged before I go....... oh eek. Ack not to worry I work better under pressure :D

A wee reminder too that CHALLENGE #2  over on the CUDDLY BUDDLY BLOG is now up an running.....pop over and grab your free papers :D A bug congratualtions to BEV for winning the our first challenge.

Have a great Day! Whatever you are doing....Enjoy and stay warm ....Ali x

~ Supplies List ~ 
Stamps: I'm Quackers Over You, Round Greeting 4, Paper: Cottage Collection Slate, Ink: Memento, Colour Medium: Promarkers, Prismacolor pencils, Accessories: Card Candy Card Size: A6

6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

nicolet said...

It´s a very gorgeous card Ali!
Hugs Nicolet

Kristel said...

A gorgeous card Ali! Love the image and the wholes you put around it!
Hugs Kristel

Pops x said...

AWWWW how super sweet is this cutie, i want to hug the chick, gorgeous babes big warm hugs love pops x x x

Victoria said...

Did you enjoy CheltnehamIlived there for 4 years, love the place x

Annie said...

Hi Ali! he's cute and I love the slate colour way you used with him - the red really pops!
hugs, annie x