Sunday, March 14

Punched Tulips

I was having a play with my new heart punch from Stampin Up earlier this afternoon and came up with these tulips.



I am delighted with how they have turned out and decided to make a tutorial for you on how to create them.



~ Materials required ~
Heart Punch
Oval Punch
Decorative corner Punch
Coloured Card ~ I have used Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery
DSST
Scissors
 1. Punch out a heart and an oval using your coloured card.
 2. Insert oval into the corner punch as far as it will go and punch.
3. Cut the punched heart down the centre.
4. Trim the cut edge of the heart side slighty to achieve shape above. Do this on both halves of the heart.
5. Stick DSST to the bottom of the oval and adhere one half of the heart to it like this.


6. Finally stick the other heart half down and trim off the overhang of the oval at the bottom and ther you have it one Tulip.


I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today. I will be posting tutorials on a regular basis from now so I hope you come back to see them in the future.
I will leave you with a close up of the finished card. The grass was acheived by cutting thin strips of card and cutting an angle at the top to make it look like grass.


Thanks for stopping by today. TTFN.
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: