Monday, March 1

In Love with Stamping Challenge

Wow the 1st of March already. Happy St David's Day to all my fellow Welsh bloggers. What a wonderful start to March as the sun is shining. Yippeee keep visiting Mr Sunshine as we luvs ya :D



Over on the In Love with Stamping forum we have a fabulous design team and each month they set some challenges.

This is my card for the Anything Goes challenge which was ribbons this time.

I decided to go with the scrummy colour combo of Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery a match made in heaven I think.

I must admit i maded a couple of these challeges by the skin of my teeth at the coos tail as always.
Must be better organised this month.





~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ One of a kind
Ink ~ Perfect Plum
Cardstock ~ Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Tools ~Eyelet border punch, Boho blossoms punch, ribbon

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs,

~ Ali x ~

No comments: