Sunday, February 14

Just Cute Bears Design Team Card


A very good morning to one and all. Thank you to everyone who joined in with us last week on



We have a fabby stamp on offer again this week kindly donated by




Our challenge this week is a fabulous sketch by our own talented JANE
thank you honey it is fabulous. The girls have provided fabulous inspiration again this week for you all. Thanks girls you are the best.


 

I have flipped the sketch. The papers are all from my stash...... yes I'm still using up what I have to make room for more when I go to the SECC with Mum in March. My pressie for not getting to go to NEC in March........which I'm gutted about but hey ho that's life.




I have used a Forever Friend decoupage this week. I love these cuties.... I decided to use decoupage to give my hands a wee break as it was die cut. I suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis and my hands are a bit on the sore side at the moment due to the cold weather.

I hope you are having a super weekend. I look forward to visitng your blogs and seeing all your wonderful creations.


Thanks for stopping by!

Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just so sweet dear, what a great image and perfect colour choice.
Sorry been MIA lately should be back to normal soon
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

I hope your hands settle down soon Ali, do take care. Love your cute card with this teddy bear.
hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Alison, love the colours and the dute die-cut :) Donna x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ali,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

Great card Ali in spite of your sore hands. Love the colours.

Kat xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous bright card Ali. Wish you were going to NEC - we could have met (at last!)

Glad you liked my sketch

Hugs Jane x

jenny said...

Very pretty in pink Ali! Love the FF bear and the papers are gorgeous x

Jenny x