Sunday, January 17

Stamp With Us







Hello and a very good morning (just) After great thought I have decided to reinstate my Stampin up blog. after doing a poll on my regular blog not many of the visitors who came loved SU. It really is a world of it's own I think. Also my fabulous hubby informed me last night we can afford for me to continue with my stampers 10 for another term yeah!!!!! I was only telling my friends the other night I couldn't carry on but yeah I am :D




Anyway enough about that todays card is for the fabby challenge over on










Here is my interpretation of the fabby sketch. Stunning examples from the DT girls too.

The papers I won in blog candy so any info would be really helpful, thanks. Thanks Sara for letting me know they are Washington Apple




I've used One of a Kind stamp set teamed with matching Boho blossoms punch, love it.

 

A wee close up for you.


Thanks for joining me back here but it just makes sense, to me anyway lol.






~ Supplies ~


  • Stamps ~ One of a Kind
  • Ink ~ So Saffron
    • Cardstock ~ Whisper White, So Saffron
      • Design Papers ~ Washington Apple (Thanks Sara)
        • Tools ~ Boho Blossom punch, scalloped oval punch, oval punch



          Thanks for taking the time to visit.

          Stampin hugs,

          ~ Ali x ~

          No comments: