Monday, January 25

Mojo Monday ~ Round or Square

Can't believe it's over a week since my last post on here not enough SU stampin going on in this house, I will need to rectify that I think.

Another fabulous setch this week on Mojo Monday. With the choice of making it round or square.




 I have chosen the round option and this size also was perfect for using up scraps. Which i have a lot of as I throw nothing away. Is it just me?

Washington apple papers teamed with fabulous stamps and you can't go wrong. That's what i love about SU everything co-ordinates well.



 I cut out the scalloped circle with my largest nestie to make the card. I think this is a wee smasher and perfect for a general card for the card box.


~ Supplies ~

Stamps ~ One of a Kind, Vintage Labels
Ink ~ Bashful Blue, Real Red
Cardstock ~ Whisper White
Design Papers ~ Washington apple
Tools ~ Boho punch

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs,
~ Ali x ~

No comments: