Monday, January 18

Crafters Companion

A very good morning and yes we are back with another challenge over on
The theme is Orange & Yellow


 I got out my Crafters Companion CD Roms this time and got printing. I used Papercrafts CD Rom for the yellow and orange backing papers and the character backing paper and character are from Kids CD Rom
How cute is this cutie.

I thought i would spoil you today and make 2 so I decided to use up the leftovers waste not want not as my gran used to tell me.

 I think you will agree that they make fabulous Kids cards the orange and yellow are so cheery after all this horrible weather we have had don't you agree.


Crafters Companion have just launched the new range Popcorn the Bear Romance Collection it is absolutely adorable.
We look forward to you joining in our Orange & Yelow challenge this time and I personally look forward to seeing all your scrummy creations.

Thanks for taking the time to visit today!
Stampin hugs
~ Ali x ~

No comments: