Saturday, November 14

Penny Black #75 ~ Christmas for The guys

A very good morning and its a windy one this morning I'm heading to the mainland bowling in just a bit so this will be a quickie form me this morning. Don't ask about scores lol let's just say hubby is winning more than I am..... I'll catch up with your blogs later when I'm not watching X-Factor.

This mornings card is for the fabby theme over on

Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

is

"Christmas For The Guys"

Fabulous examples form the talented DT again this week. Made this for hubby for his Crimbo card so another thank you to PB for getting me so organised this year lol. Oh yeah and i might just warn you too...it's a glitter alert I've went mad with glamour dust.

I bought 2 of the new Christmas Magnolias :D can't wait to get them. Couldn't decide between the Chrismas FF at the Glitter Pot cause I love these cuties too lol.

Have a smashing day!





~ Supplies ~

  • Stamps ~ Penny Black
  • Medium ~ Prismacolor pencils
  • Papers ~ DCWV
  • Access ~ Cuttlebug snowflake die, woodware snowflake punch, glamour dust, DCWV glitter chipboard letters, Polar White Flower soft, SU Matt pack, SU Paper piercer

Thanks for taking the time to visit today!

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

30 comments:

Diane J said...

What a beautiful Christmas card - its so cute. Diane x

Kort og Søm said...

Love your card, great with the big letters!
Fredrikke :o)

Saskia said...

Oooh.... so sweet, soft and cute! Lovely work!!!

saskia :)

Marcea said...

Wow - you are quick off the mark this morning sweetie. Love your card, full of such great details!!! Have fun bowling and who cares about the score, lol
-x-

CraftyC said...

Your card is stunning Ali, totally adorable!!
Clairexx

kath said...

such a gorgeous card and hubby will love it....love your big letters and that adorable image...have fun at the bowling and I know...tonight won't be the same without XF...but I am determined I am not watching...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Ali...what a fab card....I just love this image.



Anne

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh my WORD, when I pulled up your blog and saw this SAAAAAA-WEET card, I squealed out loud. SOOOOOOOOOOO absolutely adorable! Love all the white!!.....and I'm wondering why I don't own this stamp....it's TOOOOOO CUTE!

Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the colours. xxx

tracie said...

Oh wow Ali I love your fabulous card hun, this image is adorable and love the snow...Im sure your hubby will love it too..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PSBC
Enjoy your weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

* Üla * said...

Wow gorgeous card Ali!
Amazing and lovely winterflowers,
letters and super sweet Penny Black image!
nice weekend and hugs
Ula X

Cheryl said...

Awwwwwww so cute,love this image and love your attention to detail!!!
Hugs xx

Penni said...

WOW! What a stunning card. Great image and the snowflakes are gorgeous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Tammi said...

Oh Ali this is ADORABLE! Fab coloring and love all the different snow, CUTE! ~Hugs

Kat said...

This is lovely Ali. I love the Penny Black Christmassy images. Love the colours you used.

Kat x

Tara said...

Such a sweet card Ali and that image is totally gorgeous! Love the layout and the subtle colours, delish!
Hugs Tara xx

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Did I say gorgeous. Love it!
Edna x

Tania said...

Love your card I've been on a white kick too! Love your blog back ground its so cool:) Have a great weekend-Tania

Becky said...

Stunning card Ali and I adore your blog, so festive!!
Hope you and your family are keeping well!
Love becky xx

Berni said...

Fab card - too cute!!
Berni

Allison said...

just stunning Ali and love your eye candy going to see it (him)on Friday!
AllisonX

Sarita said...

Wow, this is really beautiful. Love the sonwy wintry feel. Love your floating snow too!
Love Sarita xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just so perfect hun love it especially the flowersoft snow
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

love the crisp frosty feel on this card, and the adorable image you used!
hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love the lettering and the sweet hedgie :) Donna x

Pauline C said...

Wow Ali - stunning white on white card 9love this looka t the moment ) - great image and beautiful details. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Pops x said...

Hi honey this is stunning i love the light colours that you have used perfect big hugs pops x

Dena said...

Ali, this is completely adorable!!!!! I love the snow word going down the side and the adorable saying. I may copy you for my hubby. Sooooooo cute!
Hugs, Dena

Riet said...

Wowww Ali,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning, such a cute image and fabulous work.
luv
Debby