Tuesday, September 15

Silent Night

This has to be one of my favourite Stampin Up sets. I love it. It was also my very first SU stamp set. I was blown away by the quality and the rest is history oh yeah an addiction was formed lol. My friend Linda told me about these classes she went to and asked if i wanted to come ok says I. It turned out that Maggie who was running the class and I were at school together and we hadn't seen each other in nearly 20 years. Poor Maggie can't get rid of me now lol. I love her classes but I usually talk too much and stick things in the wrong place lol. Can't wait for the classes to start up again.

Anyway todays card fits nicely into the Winter Wonderland theme of A Very Vintage Christmas. Super examples form there DT, great wee challenge and helps get the crimbo cards out of the way too. Keep up the fab work girls.





~ Supplies ~

  • Stamps ~ Silent Night
  • Ink ~ Basic Gray
  • Cardstock ~ Anna Griffin
  • Design Papers ~ Anna Griffin
  • Embellies ~ Holly & Ribbon both Anna Griffin

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs,

~ Ali x ~

6 comments:

Claireabelle said...

This is just gorgeous! I love that image toox

Teri said...

A beautiful card Ali! I haven't got this stamp set yet, but I'm seeing some gorgeous things created with it! I love how you've kept the image nice and clean, with just a little sprinkle of snow. It's perfect with your lovely background paper and those fantastic holly berries.Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.Teri xx

Teri said...

This is just wonderful! Perfect for Vintage.Thanks for playing at WW this week.Hugs,Teri x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Alison, love all the sparkly bits and the gorgeous 3D Holly :) Donna x

Sherry said...

This is a very pretty card and I had not seen that SU set before.

Mandy said...

This is really beautifulhugs Mandy xx