Thursday, August 20

Good Evening From.........


GLOUCESTER


We arrived safely yesterday evening....I waved to Sonia, Cathy and Jane as I was driving by.........did you see me waving girls :D

It has been sunny today after a few down pours this morning. It is very windy but nice. Had a relaxing day today with the family which has been fab. Went into get a few bits and bobs for the families new house and had to stop off at.............

HOBBYCRAFT



Can you believe it is 10 minutes yes you did read right 10 minutes from my Son's and DIL new house. One day into the Mystery tour and I have bought Craft Stash , not much but some Promarkers (I know Linda from across the water I have caved in and bought some) what am i like? Sorry about the picci, i don't realy like getting my picci taken but I want to make a scrapbook of our trip. That's our blue car in the picci too, I love this car to bits I don't drive well maybe just DH up the wall lol.

Steak pie for tea tonight then a few games of cards, might even squeeze in a few refreshments.



Thanks for taking the time to visit, have a smashing day! Will keep you updated when I can.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

6 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

of course i saw you, was waving madly back LOL

glad ur enjoying ur break

hugs jane x

Donna said...

Fantastic photo Alison, sounds like you are having a great time so far :) Donna x

Wendy said...

Lovely photo Alison
Wendy x

Cathy said...

Wondered what the sudden gust of wind was and all waved back madly!!!
You're holidaying at Hobbycraft - WOW!!!
Have a fab holiday Ali - you really deserve it.
We'll wave on the way back too ... unless you go up the dark side of the country LOL!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

kath said...

blimey Mrs....you have only been away a few hours and already you are in Hobbycrafts....oh dear hubby has my sympathies....big hugs kath xxxx

Rach said...

Hi Ali, what a small world, that is the hobbycraft that i go to.. 15 min away from where i live... boy didn't it rain!! glad that you are having a great time. hugs rachxx