Friday, July 31

Stamp with Us - Recipe




My second post today. I still had to photograph this card that I made last night however I was bowling this afternoon so thought I would leave it till after tea. Had Chinese takeaway tonight mmm Peking Chicken :D

This card is for this weeks challenge over on Stamp with Us I was delighted to find out that I had made the Fav Five again this week, thank you so much :D

This week is a recipe ~ 4 Patterned Papers, 2 Cardstock and NO embellishments



  • Stamps ~ Fresh Cuts, True Friend
  • Design Paper ~ So Saffron
  • Card Stock ~ So saffron, Close to Cocoa
  • Ink ~ Close to cocoa, Stampin Up pens
  • Tools ~ Scalloped oval punch, paper piercer
Well that is for me tonight, I hope you have a lovely evening.
Thanks for taking the time to visit

Stampin hugs,

Ali x

No comments: